okay this is long overdue but im finally doing it im doing a giveaway
First place wins:
- $60 to spend anywhere* online!
- some little extras like candy or something
Second place wins:
- $40 to spend anywhere* online!
Third place wins:
- a short fanfiction written by me
- (homestuck only, no beforus trolls, no smut / nsfw)
Rules & Conditions:
- You must be following me (sorry but this is for my followers and if im spending money or time on you yeah it just seems fair uwu)
- Reblog as many times as you want
- Likes do count, but only if you reblog as well
- The first and second place winners need to be comfortable to give me their address so I can send their stuff to them
- At the moment the planned ending date is May 20th, 2013
- Things might change so please keep yourself updated! Tag anything giveaway-related as #vrisrezi4kgiveaway; this is also the tag I will be putting giveaway updates in.
Yeah so that’s it for now get liking and reblogging!!!
what do you mean you can’t hang out i showered for this
i shaved for this
i put a bra on for you.
i got off tumblr for you
i am wearing real pants
I went outside
i got out of bed
i woke up
friendly reminder that this is me before tumblr
and this is me after tumblr
do you see what it does to you
I got gay.
I may have caught the gay too….
I caught it too..
my favourite sex position is 9
curled up in my bed
what i have learned from talking about my feelings
- it’s better to not talk about my feelings
I FOUND IT. I FOUND MY FAVORITE POST IN THE WHOLE WORLD
I love you.
at what point in history do you think americans stopped having british accents
Actually, Americans still have the original British accent. We kept it over time and Britain didn’t. What we currently coin as a British accent developed in England during the 19th century among the upper class as a symbol of status. Historians often claim that Shakespeare sounds better in an American accent.